Creating waves on short hair

mattapansista

Hi ladies, i have vert short relaxed hair-like halle berrys old length. My problem is its so hot and i end up sweating and my hairstyle gets messed up so i want to try the wet look with waves. I wet my hair and used s curl- no drip and ic fantasia sparkelites gel. It looked ok, but i tied it down to go to bed and in the morning it looked flat and mushy. Any tips or product suggestions would help. Thanks

You really have to have waves or a curl to your hair to make waves.

If your method of water and gel initially worked for you, I would say you ran into trouble tying it up. Most people who do wash and go looks, must re-wet their hair daily to keep that look. Try either con-washing and doing the gel again and whenever you want to wear that style or just mist your hair with water and a spray bottle to see if that helps.

Oh, okay to enhance the wave you already have try John Frieda's Ripple Effect Spray. I would con-wash, apply a leave-in that stops frizz and then add the Ripple Effect. See if that works. :)

mattapansista said:
Thanks gt. My hair has a slight wave to it when i wet it and i wanted it to be more defined. Thanks again.

Back