Creamy leave-ins?

Nexxus Headdress
poke.gif

<font color="brown">I like:
<ul type="square"> [*]Aveda Elixir
[*]MOP Leave-In[/list]
AngieK </font>

i use nexxus headdress and i also read in the latest issue of black hair sophisticates that wearing a heat cap for a few minutes w/ your leave in can help with the moisturizing or penetrating process.

[ QUOTE ]
i use nexxus headdress and i also read in the latest issue of black hair sophisticates that wearing a heat cap for a few minutes w/ your leave in can help with the moisturizing or penetrating process.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info!
think.gif
This would also keep the hair wet until I'm ready to rollerset it!

[ QUOTE ]
Pressncurl, have you ever used their Deep Moisturizing Conditioner?

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what? I just started seeing that like within the last year. I just figured it was the same as the original conditioner with a new label. I haven't compared the ingredients though. Have you tried it?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I use Elucence Moisture Balancing and I usually wear the heating cap for about 5 minutes.

I stumbled onto a creamy leave-in that's really working for me. Sally's Beyond the Zone knock off brand has a leave-in conditioner called Hair 911. Its supposed to be a knock-off of a TIGI product - but I'm not sure which one.

I've been using it for about a week now and my hair loves it! I combine it with a little Profectiv Anti-Breakage Strengthing Mega Moisturizer and I think I've hit on my Holy Grail of product combinations. My hair is so soft that I can't keep my fingers out of it!

Ok I just jumped over to the Sally's site and here's the link for the product. Beyond The Zone Hair 911 Split End Mender
The picture shown is different from the bottle I bought. Mine is shorter more of a round triangle if that makes any sense!

Here's a link to the actual TIGI product on Drugstore.com. This bottle looks like the Beyond the Zone bottle that I bought!
TIGI Bed Head, Ego Boost Split End Mender, Leave-In Conditioner

I compared the ingredients listed and they're the same - just in a slightly different order. For instance Glycerin is the third ingredient in my bottle, but its the second on the TIGI product. No biggie.

I paid $5.49 for it at Sallys which is a lot better for the wallet than the $15.49 listed on Drugstore.com for the real thing!

Press n curl, no I didn't get it because the original mane n tail is (i believe) $5.99 for like 32 oz and sometimes its buy one/get 2nd one free. And the deep moistorizing one is $4.99 and they only have them in 15 oz. size (at Sally's) but the next time I go I'll pick it up since I have dry hair so it's probably worth it. I'm just being cheap now because since I've gotten obsessed with hair boards and products my parents stopped paying for stuff and I have no fixed income.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will try out some or one of these soons. I picked up a creamy leave-in at Ricky's after the NYC meeting. It's made by Lanza but I haven't tried it yet (braids).

I plan on taking my braids out in a month and I want to be prepared to battle
swordfight.gif
this thing!!!

Back