CREAM of NATURE...**Grrr**

Mook's hair

I have been a long time user of Cream of Nature Detangling shampoo:nono:
I always used the red label cream of nature and it seems they've discontinued it.

I noticed on the new packaging that they've added a graphic that shows the old green & white bottle and says our former look.
But I never liked the version in the green & white bottle.

I am apprehensive about the new formulas. If ya'll are using them can you tell me how you feel about them, especially if you used them prior to the change and can compare.

I hate it when stuff that I love gets discontinued.:nono:

no clue on the new CON. just stopped in to say, congrats on your BC!

...try it and see if it works!

I’m using the new formula which I like; never used the old one so I can’t compare :perplexed but I would still choose the Ultra Moisturizing (old formula) over any of the new ones…:ohwell:

I use the old forumla still (green & white) label and I tried the new forumla alongtime ago when it came out and didn't like it to my knowledge b/c I would've kept buying it. Also, the ingredients are different and they added sls in the new forumla. I buy the old forulma from www.texasbeautysupply.com and I believe they still have the red label there.

I use the old forumla still (green & white) label and I tried the new forumla alongtime ago when it came out and didn't like it to my knowledge b/c I would've kept buying it. Also, the ingredients are different and they added sls in the new forumla. I buy the old forulma from www.texasbeautysupply.com and I believe they still have the red label there.

Ooo, thanks I"m gonna go look it up now.

Hate the new formula!!! How you gon go from no sulfates to THREE?!?!?!?!?! Try out texasbeautysupply.com first; if that doesn't work, PM me.

Ooo, thanks I"m gonna go look it up now.

Great...let me know if they have it. You know...I was just thinking that since the red and green label are the same in ingredients and the green is just ultra moisturizing maybe you can try adding alittle water to it to thin it out some just in case they don't have the red available. I know that's what I do for my sister (b/c she likes the red label also) and it works just fine. Hope that makes sense.

Back