Cream for Thicker Hair

SingBrina

Has anyone tried Full Thickening Cream by Living Proof? I see the reviews on Sephora and it is supposed to be really good, there is about 1,086 reviews and I have only seen one negative review so far, and thats because the person must have used too much. I went into the store and I was told it was popular and the best for thicker hair. Now I know this isnt a natural product, but it makes your hair thicker!! Or look thicker if its thin!! I think I will pick this up today until my layers have all grown out and then I won't really need it. Good thing about Sephora is, if it does not work, take it back and get your money!

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P254603&categoryId=RPYMAL&shouldPaginate=

Please keep us posted on the results if you try it. More than length, I want my hair to be fuller and thicker. Maybe this is the miracle product I've always wanted.

Please keep us posted on the results if you try it. More than length, I want my hair to be fuller and thicker. Maybe this is the miracle product I've always wanted.

girl me too, I want thicker hair soooooo bad. I know my friend's hair is the same length as mine (we are same height) but it looks so much longer because of thickness. We compared our hair and we were suprised

Yes, please update us with a review. I've tried thickening products & hair volume products but they always made my hair dry and/or sticky. :ohwell:

I actually looked at it in the store, but for most of the year I've been slacking on my hair care. So I was like whatever my stylist is using I'll use, but since I have plans for working out and just generally taking over again I'm rebuilding my product list

It may be a two weeks or so before I get to really try it out

Back