Cream Cleansers

Kurlee

I'm looking for an alternative to Deva No Poo. Who can suggest a good cream cleanser/ conditioner combo?:grin:

Something I can get it big sizes.

Last edited:
does hair one count? i tried all 3 and i didnt like the jojoba and argan ones, but i really liked the olive oil one.

^^^
I agree with the Darcy's Botanicals recommendation. It leaves my hair very moisturized. I am going back to Wen,but this was a good one too. And their prices are stellar. I paid $12 for the 8oz bottle.

I use to use Miss Jessie's Creme de la curl and creme de la creme, but I can't find em on the ground here and their shipping is ka-razy.

Amla Cream Rinse by Hairveda. I think it's like $12 for a 16oz.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

If u aren't protein sensitive GTTT Conditioner with a little dilution
works better than devanopoo
As well as vo5 kiwi it cleanses better than both

This is the thread I need to be in.... I have only tried BFH Cleansing cons and I do like them but I do have to follow up with a moisturizing con afterwards. I didn't have to do that at first.

As I Am Naturally's Coconut Cowash Conditioner
Bear Fruit Hair's Yarrow & Hibiscus and BFH's Cottonseed Marshmallow

Will be testing out WEN in a few weeks, and I have some Packets of Hair One an e-Sister Gifted me to also try and HV Amala Cream Rinse.

I need this thread in my life:lol:

Besides the CJDF...are there any other coneless cream cleansers you all know of?

I have the Curly Q Cleansing cream from CURLs but it suds up :ohwell: didn't know it would do that. I like it but I thought it was just a cream and it's not.

The original curls (more moisturzing) and the target curls cleanser (it like a conditioner, but it cleanse effectively too)

I'm looking for an alternative to Deva No Poo. Who can suggest a good cream cleanser/ conditioner combo?:grin:

Can I be nosey and ask why you're looking for an alternative? I've been looking at Deva No Poo and now I'm scared. :lol:

Can I be nosey and ask why you're looking for an alternative? I've been looking at Deva No Poo and now I'm scared. :lol:
the deva is sooooooo expensive. I was an avid devacare no poo and one condition user but the liters are just :spinning: stupid expensive, especially when u tack on shipping. over 100 bucks for the two.It worked well ong time for softness, definition and low breakage:yep:

Last edited:
does hair one count? i tried all 3 and i didnt like the jojoba and argan ones, but i really liked the olive oil one.
This is the one I've been using for about 6 or 8 months now. I also use it as a leave in. It's helped me to retain my length and there's not alot of build up.

*Thank you Sally's*

i just tried the Hair One Olive and it is really nice! it gave a lot of slip and a nice gentle cleansing. i just finished detangling my hair and it was a breeze. my hair didn't feel coated either.

Back