Cream and Coco product reviews please...

sparkle25

I don't know if I'm searching incorrectly on here (entering cream and coco reviews, but in not seeing any reviews. I did read some reviews from another forum and they said her customer service was atrocious. That was a year ago so in wondering if its still the same.

Anyways thanks ladies

I don't know if I'm searching incorrectly on here (entering cream and coco reviews, but in not seeing any reviews. I did read some reviews from another forum and they said her customer service was atrocious. That was a year ago so in wondering if its still the same. Anyways thanks ladies

I'm recall several people not being pleased last year. This year was my first time ordering from her. I didn't have any issues at all. She pretty much everything on her site. I think I have ordered three of her Coco Boxes (everything smell lovely). Great customer service!!! Her soap are great and moisturizing! As well as her facial and hair products.

I'm glad you had a good experience with her. The reviews I'm reading are like a year old so I'm wondering if anything has changed

I just received my first time order today from the BF sale. She did state that shipping would take additional time, due to the volume from the sale.

I ordered:

Green Tea Guava Hair and Body Milk
2 of the Holiday Glaze Tinctures
Cranberry Cookie scent
Peach Cobbler scent
2 of the Martini Hair and Body Mist
Himalayian Goji
Island Punch
2 of the Shea Buttercreams
Blueberry Cobbler
Strawberry Red Velvet Cake

Everything smells edible and delicious. I want to lick every jar! The buttercreams and hair milk are very moisturuzing and creamy. The glazes are a nice sealant, and the mists are not very moisturizing, but I will use them for refreshing my mini twists with another moisturizer. Hope this helps.

i like the skin care. i placed two orders...no problems

i find as long as the item is in stock..i get good customer service.

i just wish that she keeps items in stock. i waited for one item for 4 months.

i like the skin care. i placed two orders...no problems

i find as long as the item is in stock..i get good customer service.

i just wish that she keeps items in stock. i waited for one item for 4 months.

I agree the products are great, but the problem is the consistency of availability.

Back