Cowash Today Relax on Tues? Nonie help!!

MaryJane3000

Im going to a graduation tomorrow ad my graduation is next Saturday. Im getting a touch up this Tuesday but my hair feels dirty and i want to wash it soooo bad. If I cowash tonight will I be okay to get a touch up on Tuesday or should I just tough it out?

Yes I had to give Nonie a shou tout, I always appreciate her answers. :drunk: But thanks in advance to everyone who responds, because I don't want scalp burn or scabbies :( BTW I think I'll be at APL after this upcoming touch up :yep:

It depends on how sensitive your scalp is. I would say it should be fine but that woukd be if your scalp is like mine. If you don't want to risk burning I'd say hold off on the cowash or at the least make sure the scalp is based exceedingly well.

okay thanks ladies, i really want to wash it because its so clogged now that I want to scratch it and i feel like i need to let it be free and clean, lol. Ill base it before I go as well.

O lawd JusMarieJolie :rofl: Whoever told you I know anything about the ins and outs of relaxing, lied. :lachen:

Sorry Babes but I have been out of the loop on relaxing rules forever! Considering I stopped relaxing way before I knew what was right and what was not (2 years before I found forums) and was never really good at caring for my hair back then...I haven't bothered to even read up on what the right thing for relaxed hair is because the info is irrelevant to natural me...and my head is too tiny to contain info I won't be using.

So I'm sorry I don't know what one should do before, during, or after relaxing.

OP how about doing a co-wash and medium/heavy protein DC today and then basing your scalp really well on Tuesday before your relaxer?

Back