Cowash ladies: New Vo5 formulas ?

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Hi ladies,
I've been cowashing daily with the Vo5 moisture milks:yep:. Went to restock on strawberries & cream and noticed the bottles now read: ' 2x richer formula for stronger hair.' Has any one noticed a difference?

Trying to avoid a possible protein over load; 2x richer would mean double the protein......

TIA

my bottles have always said that, except when i buy them from the dollar store places. both formulas seem to work equally the same to me... :look:

It does not seem all that much thicker to me and I don't really care. I do not like thick conditioners to CO wash with anyway. I have the old formula and the two times thicker formula and my hair responds to them the same way. I use the honeydew smoothie and the juicy mango passion. My hair loves them -- they detangle, moisturize and provide good slip.

Marketing Tactic. Works the same to me and no VO5 formula could ever make my hair stronger. I use the new bottles that say "2x."

I didn't notice...I should pay more attention.

Don't you just hate how something was working great for you and then they go and change it :ohwell:

Thanks for your responses ladies :)

LOL you're right anky. But like Findingmyself, I just hate it when you find a good thing and then they change it

Last edited:
All I have to say about that is read the ingredients...unless there's something I don't know (which is possible), I don't see protein listed. I consider it moisturizing and my anti protein hair would let me know otherwise if it weren't.

Back