Cowash for relaxed hair

TrendySocialite

I'm debating on adding cowashing to my reggie and am wondering how other relaxed women handle this. Is it too much for your hair? I would guess when I cowash I'm probably gonna bun it unless I get a sudden burst of energy to rollerset.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Oh yeah, I think I'm a 1a/b.

I'm debating on adding cowashing to my reggie and am wondering how other relaxed women handle this. Is it too much for your hair? I would guess when I cowash I'm probably gonna bun it unless I get a sudden burst of energy to rollerset.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Oh yeah, I think I'm a 1a/b.

I cowash most often in the summer or when I'm seriously stretching.

My hair doesn't seem to mind either way, although there are some weeks that my hair is shedding that I know a good co-wash would be helpful.

I agree to try it a few times and see how you like it.

I cowash most often in the summer or when I'm seriously stretching.

My hair doesn't seem to mind either way, although there are some weeks that my hair is shedding that I know a good co-wash would be helpful.

I agree to try it a few times and see how you like it.

Do you find this helps with less tangling or knotting?

definitely. When I co-wash I usually wear a bun and detangle only in the shower. So the more you co-wash the more opportunity there is to comb the knots and tangles out.

Thanks for your response, I will definitly try it this time around. I was just so scared that I was pulling all of my hair out, but detangling under the shower and putting it directly into a pony/bun makes sense.

Back