Couples Massage?

Godsdaughter001

I'm thinking of doing couples massage for me and my husband. This will be one of his Christmas gifts. Have any of you ladies done this? I'm wondering how your experience was. Please share - did your S.O. enjoy it? What should I expect?

Thanks in advance...

Yes!! We love Couple Massages. I will get a male masseuse and he prefers a female masseuse. I love that we can hold hands and talk about how relaxing it is and we usually say "we're going to do this once a quarter".

Not sure where you live but day spas pricing for us usually runs close to $300 + tip but this includes full use of the spa tubs, gym and quiet rooms.

PS - it's very sensual:blondboob:nakedness + scents of lavender + spa music.... Enjoy!

Sounds lovely :blush:. Now I'm excited and really looking forward to this!! And I was wondering about what gender the massage therapists should be, and you covered that as well. :yep: Thanks so much for your response @FriscoGirl! I booked our massages already.

I hope some other ladies chime in as well. Would love to hear more thoughts. :)

I just had a couples massage with my boyfriend two weeks ago! He surprised me because I'd never had a massage before. It was amazing. We didn't talk or anything because I was in the zone for 80 minutes.

He gets massages frequently so I was the newbie.

We did this on honeymoon in Morrocco last month. However he was disappointed to get a male masseuse lol I got a female one. They steamed and scrubbed us down in separate rooms first and then we came together had some mint tea then massages in the same room but with curtains drawn around each of our tables so we were separated with lovely relaxing music playing.

Was a nice activity, best of both worlds- 'me time' and togetherness all at once :love: we each had our own unique experience to discuss. I think he would have preferred a female but he enjoyed it all the same.

We did this on honeymoon in Morrocco last month. However he was disappointed to get a male masseuse lol I got a female one. They steamed and scrubbed us down in separate rooms first and then we came together had some mint tea then massages in the same room but with curtains drawn around each of our tables so we were separated with lovely relaxing music playing.

Was a nice activity, best of both worlds- 'me time' and togetherness all at once :love: we each had our own unique experience to discuss. I think he would have preferred a female but he enjoyed it all the same.

I was going to play a trick on my hubby during the massage.. I was going to say.. " he's doing an awesome job isn't he?"
Girl, my hubby would've straight snapped thinking a man was rubbing on him like that!

Back