Couples and going out.

Am I the only one that thinks he found some tail in the club. Went home with her and finished his business. Or better yet he never was in the club he was with a jump off. Then tells jump off I have to go to work early. About 5:30-6 he leaves and creeps into bed with wife after 6.

No happy man stays out that late with out coming home to get some. Unless he getting it somewhere else.

I would never think to discuss an appropriate time to come home when in a committed relationship and living together. It's common sense that one comes home at a reasonable hour and if the plan is to be out late, you call.

It reads like he's not done partying at 41 and 9 years of marriage. I would not automatically presume cheating but he definitely is letting his friends influence his decisions. He may find himself single again shortly if he doesn't get it together.

I would not bother with the tit for tat and trying to stay out all night. Nobody has time for that and she will be dragging the next day trying to beat him at that game. Either he understands her concerns and will change or he doesn't. It's been 9 years and she already knows what she needs to do.

I did this once.:giggle:

It was about a month into my marriage. A friend of mine who lived nearby was having a sleepover for the girls she mentored and she wanted some of her girlfriends who were older to come over and hang out. We had a lot of fun and I just lost track of time. Dh called at like 1am and asked if I was ok. I told him yes and that I would be home soon. I ended up getting home at 4 or so.

I honestly just wasn't used to NOT coming and going as I pleased and didn't think about dh's feelings. It can be hard for some people (especially self absorbed people :look:) to consider other people but when you're married, that's what you have to do. We talked about it and I got the message.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using LHCF

yeah 6 am is too late . I would express my feelings and if he does it again i d have a serious chat with him . if DH comes home at 1 am is too late ,6 am would scream drunk night ended in cheating "

My question is, when did this start? When they were dating the latest he stayed out was 1-2. Suddenly after 9 years - when he should know the rules - he starts staying out late. Why didn't she speak up then and say it wasn't OK. Something is up here.

I used to tell my guy "Wherever you go that you can stay out all night, I hope you can live there because you're not coming back in here". One night we were out with another couple and the guy asked if my guy wanted to go to some club the following night. He made a joke saying to get some rest because they'd be out all night. My guy looked at me and looked back at the guy and asked with a straight face "Would I be able to stay with you for a while? If not, I can't go". :lol:

Back