Could You Date a Man...

Boys will be boys I guess. Some men will tell you they did stuff like that or more dangerous as a child/teen. Some continue to have dangerous jobs, sports, hobbies. I've dated pilots and their jobs scare me sometimes because they fly all the time so they are bound to have at least one scary story to tell. I was not afraid for the guy that worked at a nuclear plant, but it felt like I should.

To answer your question better, I would probably date him until he tells me something like he was jumping over a building once and barely made it to the other side. There is really no good reason to have such a hobby but some hobbies are dangerous. Another guy liked skydiving and whitewater rafting/kayaking over some dangerous waters. Forget that, but I would still date him.

Hell to the YESSSSSSSSS! My panties were wet by the end of the video.
I'm guessing by the athleticism displayed the bed room action will be just as adventurous.
Sweet!! Count me in. :grin: :lick::lick::lick:

Goes back to watch the complete video. I only watched about 2 minutes the first time. Most of that wasn't that bad--especially the last minute or so.

I m not sure why but i would assume he s not very mature . With that said there s nothing sexier than an agile,athletic man . I find men who do martial arts particularly sexy ,all that mid air jumping and quick fluid movements does it for me .

No.

I know a guy participates in that hobby. He's hot. But the fact that he's running around like spiderman in his free time is a huge turn off to me.

I was looking at this on my phone and my toddler came over to investigate. Bet yall can guess what he's doing now :-(

Back