Could Someone Help Me Out, Please!!!

HotCoCoGurl130

My hair is breaking off very badly and I would like to use a protein treatment. I tried to look up treads that suggested some but there are too many and I got the wrong info. Could someone please direct me to the right thread or suggest a protein treament that could help with my breakage. Thank You.

I suggest using Motions CPR, sit under a hooded dryer with a shower cap on for 15 minutes... make sure all of hair is saturated with this especially the ends..... i also seal my ends the way the hair lady (robin on growafrohairlong.com) suggest.... After washing and conditioning hair, apply your favorite oils to the hair and put some foil on the ends.... Using a flat iron, press firmly on the foiled hair (being careful not to actually flat iron the hair without foil) and iron it for about 5-10 seconds.... Leave the foil on hair until it is cooled.... it's supposed to help with shedding and breaking of the ends by sealing hair from the cortex.... i always noticed alot of breakage of my ends on my shoulders and after i used this method (i do it about once a month) there is no more breakage!!!! Good luck and i hope this helps.....

God bless

Crystal

I use Joico K-Pak and I think it's the best protein conditioner out there
smile.gif

Did you make sure to use a moisturizing conditioner after the aphoee? perhaps that's why it made your hair brittle.
Otherwise I would recommend Nexxus's Keraphix or Motion's CPR which are both not too strong and very moisturizing in my exprerience. Nexxus Emergencee is heavy duty so I would recommend that for severe breakge. I would also recommend if you haven't already investing in a good moisturizing conditioner, I thought that my breakage was due to lack of protein but it turned out that my hair didn't have enough moisture.
Good luck!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
My hair is breaking off very badly and I would like to use a protein treatment. I tried to look up treads that suggested some but there are too many and I got the wrong info. Could someone please direct me to the right thread or suggest a protein treament that could help with my breakage. Thank You.

[/ QUOTE ]

Per one of your requests a thread Tips to Stop breakage HTH as well!

Back