Could I use Palmers Shea Butter with Vitamin E on my hair?

Musicachic

So I want to try shea butter on my hair... With it being the Holidays and all I was wondering if I could just use Palmers on my hair instead of busting out all this unrefined shea butter from specialty stores... Has anyone tried this? Its on the Walgreens website... I was just wondering... If you guys say don't do it I won't worry about it and I'll move on... Haha... :rocker:

It's a lotion right? I haven't tried it but I would use it. I use other lotions in my hair with no problem. I use Vaseline Intensive Care and JJ Baby Lotion. I like them both.

So I want to try shea butter on my hair... With it being the Holidays and all I was wondering if I could just use Palmers on my hair instead of busting out all this unrefined shea butter from specialty stores... Has anyone tried this? Its on the Walgreens website... I was just wondering... If you guys say don't do it I won't worry about it and I'll move on... Haha... :rocker:
I think she's talking pommade with petroleum?

Which are you talking Palmer's lotion or palmers petroleum based grease?

I was talking more about the stuff in the jar... I ended up buying some yesterday and put a little in. It doesn't seem bad... I just rubbed it in my hands first to make it smooth... I didn't want to melt it all down or anything. I just didn't know if anyone had used it before or tried... I don't wanna be the guinea pig if I don't have to be... Haha... :rocker:

Back