Cortizone (cream) OTC. Has anyone ever used it?

Tamrin

unapologetic
I was wondering who has used Cortizone cream 1% they sell at the pharmacy for hair growth? Im curious about its effects on hair growth. I was at the pharmacy yesterday and don't know why I pick up a tube. I have been using MN on my scalp for the past few weeks, but I want a booster for it. Please give your opinion and reviews. Thank you in advance ladies.

My beautiful cousin says she puts it on a pimple to prevent scarring. I have never been faithful enough to stick with it, so I can't attest to it... But she sure is beautiful with flawless skin

Hmm. I know that long-termed use of cortisone will cause the skin to become thinner...I'd be afraid of what it would do to my hair roots over time. I've read remarkable results with MTG (which apparently has a horrendous smell) and BT (which seems to be an odorless form of MTG). I'd try BT BEFORE I would even consider putting cortisone cream with the MN. In fact, I'm considering boosting my MN up, too, and I'm going to use the MTG (I think it's cheaper).

Hmm. I know that long-termed use of cortisone will cause the skin to become thinner...I'd be afraid of what it would do to my hair roots over time. I've read remarkable results with MTG (which apparently has a horrendous smell) and BT (which seems to be an odorless form of MTG). I'd try BT BEFORE I would even consider putting cortisone cream with the MN. In fact, I'm considering boosting my MN up, too, and I'm going to use the MTG (I think it's cheaper).

Thank you Ladies. I currently put suphur in my MN mix and I to get the tingles like mad more like creepy crawlies.

Back