Corrective relaxer ??

Covergirl5906

Underprocessed

ladies...if you were underprocessed but your hair line came out straight but the rest is basically texlaxed...would you stick with the same brand and strength of relaxer??? I am thinking that since the hair line took..that maybe I don't need to switch relaxers...just a matter of leaving it on the rest of the hair for the right amount of time...any body have any opinions?? :perplexed

Last edited:
I don't think that you have to change relaxers just do what you said and keep it on longer. This happened to me recently and I used the same relaxer and got better results:grin:

nikkipoo said:
I don't think that you have to change relaxers just do what you said and keep it on longer. This happened to me recently and I used the same relaxer and got better results:grin:
I agree. Most of the time, it's not the relaxer. It's more a question of leaving the relaxer in a few mins. longer. Especially when I have my longer stetches, the regular amount of time leaves my hair with a texlaxed texture instead of bone straight like I like it..

Back