CORNROWSSSS

LadyCee

IM READY TO TAKE MY CORNROWS?BRAIDS OUT? WHAT DO YOU GUYS USE AND DO AFTER YOU REMOVE BRAIDS? ANY DC? LIKE APOHOGEE OR BT???? COMMENT!!!!

When I remove braids I am always sure to clarify and get rid of any possible build up I may have and then I will deep condition and style. Depending on how long you had them you may need a trim or something but in terms of what I do it would be the two things I previously mentioned. If it is time for a protien treatment then I will do one.

Please, please, please. Comb your hair out perfectly with no kinks before you wash. You wouldn't believe how many members, including myself had to cut some of their hair out from it tangling.

I used a sulfur "take-out" braid spray and let it sit before I proceeded to take them out. It makes a world of difference. Be gentle and don't pull. :)

chica_canella said:
Please, please, please. Comb your hair out perfectly with no kinks before you wash. You wouldn't believe how many members, including myself had to cut some of their hair out from it tangling.

YES! whatever you end up doing just make sure you thoroughly rid your head of shed hairs to prevent matts, knots and tangles....

take a shed hair and try to strech/break it... if it snaps right away it is a sign that your hair is dry and you are in need of moisture, however if it streches and then breaks you may need a light protein depending on how much "strech" your hair has.

I don't know if you kept your hair moisturized while in braids, but if you didn't then I wouldn't use a strong protein on your hair because it may dry your hair out.

Back