Cornrows out and loving the effect!!!

ms_kenesha

In anticipation of taking my cornrows out this morning I mixed up some jojoba/castor/rosemary oil blend and applied it on my scalp and massaged it into the roots of my hair. After school I came home and took out my cornrows and my gosh my hair feels wonderfully moisturized and it looks like I have the braid out from HEAVEN!!! My fiance came home and said your hair looks really cute like that and gave me a big kiss.
kissing4.gif
MAN, I wish I could cornrow so I could rock this style all the time! Doing a couple of plaits just wouldn't make the same effect!
antlers.gif
So of course I snapped some pictures so when I get my pics developed there will be pics of my cornrows and post-cornrow braidout! I'm going to wear the braidout for at least tomorrow and maybe Sunday, too!

hey, i can't wait to see the pics! you know i had to check the album even before i read your post just to see them. lol! by the way, your hair is coming along so nicely! i know your boo is pleased, huh?
smile.gif

Hey Adrienne
wave.gif

Yeah he's really happy with my hair and he even tells his friends (the guys who are growing out their hair) some of my LHCF hair growing tips . He always tells me that my hair is growing so much and how fast it's growing. I'm glad he's my lil cheerleader
weird.gif

Good to hear. I had the same experience. I think that the length of time the hair is left in really give those crinkles a firm hold!!!

I've got five more pictures left in the camera and then I'll get it developed. I'll probably take all five tomorrow after I wash/condition and do my hair! Pics are on the way!!!!!!! I'd say no later than Friday.
smile.gif

Back