Cornrows (for "pronounced foreheads")

Nice

Cornrows (for \"pronounced foreheads\")

Hey Ladies....I have been "told" that I have a slightly large forehead
grin.gif
grin.gif

I was wondering if anyone had cornrows done without looking like a character off of Star Treck.
grin.gif

I am going to Jamaica in less than a month and I wanted to enjoy my trip to the fullest (jet skiing, para-sailing (sp?) etc..) without worrying about my hair being wet and getting frizzy.

TIA

Re: Cornrows (for \"pronounced foreheads\")

I have a big ole high forehead (it's a family trait and I wear my with pride
laugh.gif
) and have never had any problems finding suitable styles...it's no different than wearing a ponytail.

don't get your conrows straight to the back. big heads/forehead should slant/curve their braids from the front, then go to the back. it helps a lot!

[ QUOTE ]
Taliah said:
don't get your conrows straight to the back. big heads/forehead should slant/curve their braids from the front, then go to the back. it helps a lot!

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif

let the forehead breathe i did look in my album i know i have a big head. i used to hide my forehead with bangs but now i dont care.

Girl have you checked out my album? Shoot you work with me you seen me in person. People say I got a big forehead. My brother used to tell me I dream movies not dreams.
lachen70.gif
so anyway wear your forehead with pride. I don't think you have a big forehead but I agree with the other poster if you think you have large dome then get the braids on a slant. Straight back you will be doing the Sade thing.
laugh.gif
Don't do that.

I thought that your forehead looked fine
wink.gif

Cornrows should be slanted to which ever side you choose. Then going down wards , a nice way to add spice to cornrows especially if you got i BIG forehead(like i do) is to do single plaits at the back , this make them look fuller and fall better. This is done by making sure that the cornrows end at about three inches from neck line, then single plaits are done at the back, only 20 or so plaits should be enough. This way you can have the option of wearing it in a ponytail, bun or twist up with a clip. I have my cornrows done this way. My braider, cornrows my own hair(this method helps to save you edges rather than adding extension hair from the edges) then towards the crown she adds in synthetic hair extension. The single plaits are done at the back. I like my cornrows and braid combination long.I always get compliments

Back