Cornrowing with extensions

keke

Hello. I was wondering how do you braid cornrows into your hair using extensions. I tried again today and it still did not work out. Especially at the end. My natural hair was just the main thing you could see. I used red hair as a lil experiment and all you could see is my hair and then at the end out then see some synth. hair sticking out. Horrible. I dont want a site of what cornrows with extensions 'look' like but 'how' to put them in. Naani.com was no help.

Hey Keke, you might want to try a search for member "weaveitup". She's skilled at all kinds of weaving, so her album may have an answer for you /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thank you. I went to another site and i got that link. That site was the site i have been looking for for a while now. Im glad to find it. Thank you all and i think i can do it now. I tried it again today and it didn't look that bad. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

PS LOVING THE NEW LOOK ON THE SITE. ITS "MUCH" FASTER. SOO COOL /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Another question. I am almost done w/my braids BUT once i am done w/the back i still have the problem w/the front. Meaning that since my hair is natural and is EXTRA thick on the top middle of my head, i need to know what i can do to blend it in good w/the braid. When i get to the part where i am OFF the scalp and just braiding down there is more of my hair that is showing than the braid. Should i 1)press it down 'some' to make it smoother and try again(im REALLY thinking of this one if all else fails) 2)add in another extension of hair and if so when should i put it in? Last time i got corn's done i do remember(i dunno if it was for the style or just my thick hair) that the braider got some extra hair that she added into the cornrow and she blended it VERY well to where you could not see where she started it in that braid.

Make sure your using enough hair! When I first started using doing extensions I'd use a little bit of hair. So it would look like a sorry cornrow at the end. How much you need is something you'll have to experiement with.

Back