Cornrow braid pictures

mrshicks2002

I will be getting some cornrow braids here soon and I want them in a cute style.

For those of you that have pictures of cornrows or pictures in your fotki could you please post the picture or the link to your fotki.

Thanks

Wow....I know there are some others around here that have cornrows pictures somewhere.Please help a sista out. I have been searching on the internet and I havent really found anything.

Thanks and yes I will be using extensions. BTW I run across this site lastnight, but one thing I thought about those braids were. They are cute, but the edges are too small and that might cause breakage.
Nonie said:
Unfortunately, the styles I keep seeing are simply from hairline going back. If you're using extensions, I like the "feed-in" cornrows. Here's all I found:
Feed-In Gallery @ Braidsinc.com

mrshicks2002 said:
Thanks and yes I will be using extensions. BTW I run across this site lastnight, but one thing I thought about those braids were. They are cute, but the edges are too small and that might cause breakage.

Just ask them to make them bigger. I think they make them small so people can wear the style for a long time. I don't like really small cornrows coz they're a nightmare to undo.

I just remembered a hairstyle a member here Cybra did that I so "hated" her for. :D No' fair that she's so talented: Cybra's Creative Cornrows
Just make sure your stylist doesn't hurt herself if she has to stand on her head to do this one. :lol:
I'm still mad that Cybra can do this herself!
ETA:This was the style before that one; and then there was this one. Simply beautiful!

Last edited:
Sorry this was a DP.

Nonie said:
Just ask them to make them bigger. I think they make them small so people can wear the style for a long time. I don't like really small cornrows coz they're a nightmare to undo.

I just remembered a hairstyle a member here Cybra did that I so "hated" her for. :D No' fair that she's so talented: Cybra's Creative Cornrows
Just make sure your stylist doesn't hurt herself if she has to stand on her head to do this one. :lol:
ETA:This was the style before that one; and then there was this one. Simply beautiful!

Last edited:
Thanks. Yes I agree

Nonie said:

Thanks. Yes I agree they really can be a nightmare when they are smaller and they also take longer to remove them.

Nonie said:

Nonie said:

:eek: I just saw Cybra's site! WHAT THE HECK?!!! That was incredible! Her braidstyles are ABSOLUTELY beautiful! I'm stunned! UGh! She's not only beautiful but she has an awesome ability. WOW! Her husband must love her versitility. :D

Back