Coolest Dryer Setting

Songbirdb

After posting the airdrying thread, I'm curious about something else. If I were to blow dry my hair on the coolest setting (on my blow dryer, its cool burst shots), would that be okay? Is cool air non damaging at all, because its not heat. Right???? I really want to know because if this is true, then I'll just do this on a regular.

That's a good questiion. I'm interested in knowing the answer as well. I am facing the same challege with dry and crispy ends due to airdrying.

I will use the coolest setting on my dryer sometimes (that is after I use a warmer one). Try doing it with a concentrator nozzle (if you have one). That seems to work better for me.

But, like I said, I still use the warm for half the time and then lower it. But there have been times when I used the cool for the entire time and the concentrator nozzle really helps. Normally I just don't have time to do 100% cool when I am trying to do my hair, but it does work.

see, I have plenty of time so I wouldn't mind doing my whole head on cool. Do you think it would be damaging at all?

see, I have plenty of time so I wouldn't mind doing my whole head on cool. Do you think it would be damaging at all?

Nope. See for me, the most damaging part of blowdrying is the manipulation you can do. As long as there is no manipulation, you should be fine.

Others may feel differently, but I use my blowdryer and I am proud to admit it! LOL

But, like I said, avoiding the manipulation is key. Cool setting? Girl, you have nothing to worry about!

Nope. See for me, the most damaging part of blowdrying is the manipulation you can do. As long as there is no manipulation, you should be fine.

Others may feel differently, but I use my blowdryer and I am proud to admit it! LOL

But, like I said, avoiding the manipulation is key. Cool setting? Girl, you have nothing to worry about!

Thank you girl! I feel better now and I'm gonna start using it ASAP!

Back