Cooking Shampoo?

bklynLadee

Hey all my LHCF ladies :wave:
I was wondering has anyone ever heard of cooking shampoo with EVOO until it turns black???

I was in a BSS and this haitian woman and my mom were swamping hair growth recipes etc.

And in creole she was mentioing that she puts either Shampoo or conditioner I believe it was shampoo into a big pot with some EVOO and let it cook for a very long time until it turns black??? I dunno but she swears it grows your hair.

Just wondering if anyone heard of that becase I've been searching for some answers and could not find:perplexed

Lemme know.

This one is new to me.

Why would the change in this be better? Would be curious to know.

The mad scientist in me has her interest peeked!;)

no I haven't...........I already burn popcorn, I don't need to burn some shampoo on purpose. Was the haitian lady's hair long? When it turns black, does it still shampoo like a regular shampoo?

That's funny about the cleavage shot inspired by camelia you are silly lol, cooking shampoo with evoo till it turns black? You need to go ask your mom exactly what was being said be 100 % sure so go ask your mom, you said maybe its conditioner or not, this sounds interesting though :)

What would be the benefits of cooking shampoo? I have never heard of this, I don't like to cook as it is LOL!!!! How would it make the hair grow? I can already tell I won't have time to even try this LOL!!!!

I am lying I will try this LOL!!! Because now I wanna know, I can't see where it would make your hair fall out, But then again I would wonder about the chemicals in the Shampoo being cooked and what type of reaction they would have to being cooked along with EVOO! Hmmmmm!

So who is gonna try it First????

Umm...my mother doesn't remember and I have not seen the Haitian lady since. The Haitian woman said that she used to be bald...but her hair sooo thick, I couldnt even see her scalp. It wasn't long...but she said she had a lot of bald spots and then she took off her hat and she started parting her hair in sections and I was like :eek: . I could not believe she was ever bald....this occured in like January when she told me and I cannot forget it. Soo...I dunno...Hopefully someone knows abot this.

Maybe she's making her own shampoo? I know you make soap on the stove. Maybe she's burning the olive oil and then adding lye and making some type of magic shampoo? I don't know....think I might try it tho.

Back