Conversation

renren

I have found that as I get older I am putting more and more importance on having meaningful conversation with men. Although im a pretty shy person.. I have been really been enjoying engaging men in conversation. It doesnt always have to be 'deep' but I think its very important to get past the basic day-to-day talk about your day and really get down to sharing ideas, opinions, beliefs etc. Actually a man that can engage my mind is becoming a bit of a turn on for me...LOL

In the past I must say that I have never really paid attention to conversation much.... we always did stuff like movies, hanging out in groups etc that never really required/allowed for much meaningful conversation. Needless to say... I have had some very shallow rships.

We all know that it is important to see if a mans actions matches his words soo then it must be important to listen to what he has to say to begin with right?

I am at the point in my life right now where I refuse to get into a serious rship/marriage just for the sake of it. I want someone that I can have great conversation with and engage them on a mental,emotional and spiritual level.

How do you ladies feel? Have you been paying attention to the conversation you have with men? Is it important to you in a rship? Is a man that can engage you mind a turn on for you?

Just wondering, could you give examples of what ideas, opinions, beliefs etc. you talk with men about that engages your mind?

Conversation is definitely important. Always had been in my book. If a guy can't keep my attention long enough through a simple conversation then I get bored and that's the end of him.

Conversation is super important. I don't want a "sheep" or a yes man. He needs to have opinions, insights and beliefs.

Just wondering, could you give examples of what ideas, opinions, beliefs etc. you talk with men about that engages your mind?

Im a christian so I like to talk to about what they believe in, agree/disagree with concerning different 'hot topics' in christianity. I like when a guy can get me thinking/ seeing things from a whole new perspective. Thats just one example... but these conversations usually span from equity in the workplace to judgement day..LOL... I guess what im saying is that its more than the usual convos where you talk about your daily activites, plans for tom./weekend, drama with friends etc.

I get bored quick in relationships so I need someone who can stimulate me mentally, physically, and emotionally. Thank goodness I am with someone now who does all 3. I'm very big on conversation and someone who listens.

^^^ I have yet to be in a rship like this.... I've gotten pretty bored in my past rships.. sad to say

Back