Controversy surrounding Aubrey Organics?

lollyoo, thx tons for that list of ingredients. Wonder if one set of ingredients is used for EU countries and another set for US?

lollyoo, thx tons for that list of ingredients. Wonder if one set of ingredients is used for EU countries and another set for US?

Ditto. Nonetheless, I wish we were privy to this information. I mean, as consumers, I think we have a right to know what's going on (and in) our bodies.

Thanks again Lollyoo. Do you have any other Aubrey Organics bottles that you could give us the low down on? :grin:

I love AO products....I could care less if they arent ALL natural....they are MORE natural than the paraben filled stuff on the black hair supply aisle and thats fine by me.

EGYPTIAN HENNA you say :lick::lick::lick: Sounds delicious. Im going to have try that on the next round. Ive been doing so good for like a year...but within five minutes today Ive heard of two products I want to try....down PJ down!! :rolleyes:

Oooops... Maybe I got them confused! Just goes to show how things get twisted around....:lachen:

I could not find any information regarding Aubrey Hampton's death on the internet nor on the web site. It appears he is very much alive...however, Dr. Bonner has transitioned from this reality and his kids are now running the business.

Oooops... Maybe I got them confused! Just goes to show how things get twisted around....:lachen:

That's easy to do...both w/their 'natural' products...:grin:

I see Dr. Bonner's line has come out w/poo and leave-in lotion...guess the
kids wanna ramp up that biz...make that moo-la...:yep:

Take Care

I love AO products....I could care less if they arent ALL natural....they are MORE natural than the paraben filled stuff on the black hair supply aisle and thats fine by me.

EGYPTIAN HENNA you say :lick::lick::lick: Sounds delicious. Im going to have try that on the next round. Ive been doing so good for like a year...but within five minutes today Ive heard of two products I want to try....down PJ down!! :rolleyes:

I agree...:yep:

Back