Contemplating Curve

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
B

Bublnbrnsuga

I am seriously thinking about going to the Curve Salon in NY,just so these ladies can color my hair,similar to this.
denaaf.jpg

With my skin color, would you all recommend these hues? I am so color ignorant /images/graemlins/confused.gif
2004_0802braidouts0008-th.jpg

The hair would end up looking almost the same complexion as your skin. I think it would be pretty /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I don't have any color advice. /images/graemlins/look.gif

I just wanted to say your hair is looking great in your avatar! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

I think it would be a good idea, they are good and they will do your hair very good. When are you planning to go? if I was in NY, I would go to them myself. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can't access your album. Is it still up?

TIA

* Nevermind. I can see it now. You have such beautiful hair. Keep up the good work!!!

Thanks ladies for the advice.

Valarie- I plan on going next year in the summer, as a graduation present to myself. I am not familiar with the NY area, so I hope my LHCF ladies who are in NY can help me out.

SVT- Thanks for the compliment. Your hair is gorgeous as well...oh,oh..wait....memory's fading because....YOU HAVE NOT SHOWN ANY ALBUM UPDATES LADY!!!! /images/graemlins/spank.gif

Hey, do you all think I should try a rinse first?

I believe Loreal or Clarol has a site that you can find a woman with your skin tone and color her hair in the color similar to the one you are looking at. It will give you an idea how it will look on your skin tone. Let me see if I can find it.

Personally, I'm partial to brunette (just 'cause I'm a brunette /images/graemlins/tongue.gif ) But with your pretty face, I'm sure any color would look great.

That color would look great on you.. I LOVE that girl's hair from the Curve website..that's exactly how I would love my hair to be!!!

I think part of the beauty of being a black woman is that it seems no matter our skin tone, we can carry almost any color. I think that color would be beautiful on you.

Your hair looks great and I think that the color would look nice on you.

Chichi /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

Thanks pookeypoo for that link and thankyou ladies for the beautiful compliments./images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Back