Considering a Major Chop because of Damage...need HELP!!

You're hair sure doesn't look damaged. Have you tried castor oil on your ends? That may be able to help stop your splits from traveling up the shaft.[/quote]

I agree, your hair does not look damaged. Have you considered trying garlic pills to stop the shedding? It helped me out greatly!

You hair looks nice! You made it sound worse than it really was. I suggest you keep doing what your doing already to bring your hair back to health.

I have fine hair that loves to split because of that I am a protein queen. I do a light protein Aphogee 1 time a week and then every six weeks I do a heavy Aphogee protein. My hair is never dry or hard, well never say never, but it's not an issue for me.

I co-wash a few times a week. Whenever my hair is getting frizzy and the curls need to be reset. So depending on what I do that week it could be 2-4 times. I always deep condition after protien, even the light 2 minute protien.

I would say, either chop off what is damaged or slowly trim it off and start a good protien regi to prevent further splitting.

thank you soo much for this advice, i have always been afraid of protein, that might have been what my hair needed...but it had to go regardless, i couldnt even touch it without it breaking off...

and lets not be decieved ladies, the product made my hair look ALOT better than it was, my dumb self was so set on attaining some blondish red color that i dyed my hair permanently three times in a five day time length!!! crazy right!...however, this was all pre-lhcf, i have been enlightened!lol

last night, i tried to trim it up some...here are some new pics of the cut\

thank you for all of the suggestions, im excited to see where my hair will be in 6 months

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Attachments

• curls.jpg
    curls.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
  • curls 2.jpg
    curls 2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3