Congratulations to Sherrylove, our new feature...

Congratulations Sherrylove Your hair is the BOMB
clap.gif

drunk.gif
Slowly, but surely

OH WOW
shocked.gif
, You hair is so nice, and long, and looks so healthy, and you take such few vitamins
smirk.gif
, Keep up the beautiful work
love.gif

king.gif
clap.gif

Girl your hair is *bling-blingin'!* Keep working it Sherry. You have one beautiful head of hair!

Congrats, Sherrylove!

How Silky, shiny, healthy and LOOOOOOONNNNGGG your hair is!

I'm green with envy! Keep up the great work!

AZ
clap.gif

lol forget cash money sherry love u the new queen of bling blingin!! lol i love that shine and length !! your hair is very pretty
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

SherryLove,

Mmmmmmmmm...Aubrey does a mane MIGHTY good? Hehehehe....

Awesome mane, awesome mane! I KNOW you are not done...you MUST grow to your heart's content
grin.gif

Happy, Happy Birthday to you, too!

Much Love,

Jade

I must keep thanking you, Jade21, for introducing me to Aubrey Organics in 1997. The health of my hair has improved so much.......

But, it is not my Birthday........
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

SherryLove

bump, bump, bump!

'girl, you need to be in magazines with a crown on your head...'

that line is for you! and may i add, HAIR magazines!
wink.gif

user.gif

As have been said by other poster, Congrats on your success. give me just six inches of it
smile.gif
, can Aubrey Organics be found in Duane Reade or Rite Aid, I live in Brooklyn. Also, what is your opinion of the Euuence (excuse mis-spelling) products, going to do some serious hair products shopping, to grow out my 2 inch, ha ha hair

Congratulations, your picture reminded me that it looks like a long-haired lady in the vacation room believing or considering herself beautiful. Ah, your hair is so beautiful and shiny.

Thanks...

I have never used Elucence. Aubrey Organics is sold in most vitaminshoppe stores in NYC.....It is not sold in Duane Reade or Rite Aid////

SherryLove

Re: Congratulations to Sherrylove, our new feature

Way to go, SherryLove! Congrats, and enjoy your month of being in the spotlight. You definitely deserve it!

Back