Congratulations to den1, our October Feature ....

Well deserved Den. You have beautiful hair and offer such great advice to us naturals. Thanks for being a inspiration.

Way to go Den!!!

Your hair looks lovely and I'm sure it will look even lovlier with a texturizer.
smile.gif

CONGRATS, CONGRATS
clap.gif

With all dat beautiful natural hair, u truly deserve the recognition
rosebud.gif

Lil 'ole transitioning me looks to beautiful naturals (like urself) for much needed inspiration
wink.gif

Re: Congratulations to den1, our October Feature .

Girl, your hair grows like a weed! Whew
smile.gif

Congratulations on being this month's feature
up.gif

Denise: You look "M A V A L O U S!!!! Beautiful hair and you really have worked consistently to achieve it. It shows!!! You sound like such a sweetie, Den,
shocked.gif
someone it would be a real pleasure to know ...and... to talk about.....HAIR!!!
shocked.gif
Mahalialee (big smiles)

Re: Congratulations to den1, our October Feature .

Congratulations Den1! Your hair is an inspiration for all naturals, especially ladies with 4a/b texture who think that their hair might not grow, you are the proof! You go girl.

Woo hoo!!! M'idol in the limelight!
notworthy.gif

dance7.gif
bouncy.gif
dance7.gif
bouncy.gif

Can't believe I forgot to look at the Feature!!!
shocked.gif
About time Miss Hair had her glory. Yay!
weird.gif
clap.gif
weird.gif

[ QUOTE ]
joyous said:
Well deserved Den. You have beautiful hair and offer such great advice to us naturals. Thanks for being a inspiration.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. You have beautiful hair. Congrats Den1!!!

congrats Den! you're photos were one of the first I saw here and I'm still picking up pieces of my jaw from it hitting the floor so hard!

Re: Congratulations den1, our October Feature ....

Congrats Den! Your hair is beautiful. You are certainly an inspiration to me that's for sure!

Re: Congratulations den1, our October Feature ....

Yes, what a wonder thick head of beautiful soft looking hair! You go, Den! Your hair is vivacious
smile.gif

Back