Congratulations to den1, our October Feature ....

pebbles

Congratulations to den1, our October Feature of the Month!!!
party2.gif
dance7.gif
band2.gif

Such a beautiful head of Naptural hair!
trampoline.gif
You deserve the honor, girlie!!
notworthy.gif

Re: Congratulations den1, our October Feature ....

OH Goody Goody! I was waiting for that. She has beautiful hair. My daughter's hair looks like hers. Many good tips. Thanks!

Re: Congratulations den1, our October Feature ....

Congrats, girl. Den, your hair is fantabulous!!

Tebby

Congrats Den you are on your way to stardom! 1st Robin's site now the longhaircareforum? You're already a Superstar!
weird.gif

Wow Den, beautiful! and 2 inches away from waist lenth... Oh my... this is wonderful.
Congratulations! you deserve it.
Sincerely
Zanna

Congratulations den1, you deserve it!!! Your hair is beautiful as always, and your hair is such an inspiration to all natural and relaxed heads! you are such a beautiful person inside and out! Celebrate your crown and glory girl :-)

Gorgeous hair Den
laugh.gif
It is so black and healthy. It looks great. I read on a thread that you were thinking of texturizing. I don't think you should do it. You don't know when you may or may not have a mishap. Try doing a straw set if you want that curly look. Why are you considering a texturizer anyway if I may ask? Sometimes I reconsider being natural but I don't think my hair would last with chemicals. I tried texturizing just my ends and my hair went red and broke off
laugh.gif
Think about it. Your hair is beautiful as is.
wink.gif

Thanks to everyone, you ladies are so kind, I couldn't have achieved all this without the invaluable advice and support, from everyone at LHCF.

Faith: Oh dear, I knew I was in for an ear bashing, regarding the texturizer issue, but I've been thinking about it for months now. I would like more manageability, I find that as my hair gets longer I'm battling with excessive tangles, knots equalling breakage. Because if my disability I reckon it would be easier to comb my hair with one hand, I also like the fact that I can still wear twists, braids or straighten my hair once in a while using less heat as possible. I agree, I may or may not have a mishap, but that's a risk I have to decide whether I wish to take, as long as my hair is healthy prior to using a mild lye relaxer, and the hairdresser follows the proper steps, hopefully it shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for the compliments
kiss.gif
you are so caring and considerate
wink.gif

Re: Congratulations to den1, our October Feature .

Congratulations Denise, you are an inspiration to all of us.
clap.gif
bouncy.gif

den, your hair is as beautiful as ever!

i love showing my natural friends your pics when they say theirs can't grow like mine.
nono.gif
those pics usualy shut em right up!
laugh.gif

congratulations and much continued success!!

[ QUOTE ]
Islandgirl said:
Congratulations den1, you deserve it!!! Your hair is beautiful as always, and your hair is such an inspiration to all natural and relaxed heads! you are such a beautiful person inside and out! Celebrate your crown and glory girl :-)

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
congrats
clap.gif
bouncy.gif

Back