Congratulations Peachtree, September Feature ...

I have been reading this hair board for two months now, and this is my first day posting because I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS PEACHTREE! I have noticed that you are so generous in helping others, and you give some of the best advice! And your hair is beautiful! Keep up the great work!
wave.gif

you really have a lovely head of hair and (more important i think) a very kind spirit... congratulations, peachtree!!
hat_3.gif

Re: Congratulations Peachtree, September Feature .

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Congrats Peachtree! Your hair is beautiful! Thanks for all of the support and advice!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!!!!
rosebud.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto!!
smile.gif

OMG!!!!

THIS THREAD IS SOOOOOO FULL OF LUV
Rose.gif

Thanks to each & every one of u
kiss.gif

I'm only here for a few... I'm uploading some new pics to my album... just new growth pics only (for now).

I can't wait until I get some "lengthy" free time so that I can chat with u all.... sure do miss this place...

BTW, I see that there's been some new updates to the board.... where's the "who's online" section???

Oops!! I'm late, but CONGRATULATIONS, hair idol!!!
clap.gif

This honor is certainly well-deserved!! Thanks for sharing your hair tips and giving me encouragement!!
kiss.gif

Congrats Peachtree!

Please continue to be an inspiration to us all!
grin.gif

Congradulations, Peachtree. Your hair is so beautiful, thick, and healthy. You are a true inspiration to keep me going.

congrats, your hair is beautiful no matter waht length you choose!!

Congratulations Peachtree! You hair is so thick and beautiful
shocked.gif

Peachtree, you have always been an inspiration to us. The number of messages shows.

Congrats!

Sherr
notworthy.gif
ynella

I'm a Peachtree fan too! Congratulations to her and to all the hard-working forum members achieving their goals.
Rose.gif

I know I'm late posting to this thread, but I agree with all the sentiments here: kind spirit, gorgeous hair, helpful advice. Congratulations on making the September Feature, Peachtree! You are still one of my hair inspirations.
smile.gif

Y'all r toooooooo much
Rose.gif

Thank u all.... oh goodness, I'm gettin' all teary eyed.... I need to get a grip, right?!?!
laugh.gif

Sure does feel wonderful to have such luving support here....

bloom2.gif

U ladies r simply awesome
cool.gif

Back