Congratulations, Anky your hair looks great!

LovelyLionessa

Anky, I just wanted to give you a shout out, your hair looks lovely. You have made such amazing progress in the 2 months since that stylist chopped your hair. :congrats:

BTW, I love the scripture in your siggy, Genesis 50:20 is one of my favorites! :grin:

:shocked:Oh Ma Goodness that alot of growth for 2 months!!!!!:shocked:
Ur hair looks wonderful
What did u do to get that progress in such a short time????
Break it down ... step by step:drunk:

Thanks so much for starting this thread :) Well, first I prayed to not let my mishap get into my own hands by killing the woman that hacked me. :look:

Then I just co-washed as usual 2-3x a week. Sometimes I rollerset. I usually flat iron my new growth only. No brushing. No wrapping. Really simple! KISS! God bless you all!

OMG! I was coming to start a post and realized I'm not the only one who is excited! Wonderful progress in 2 months!!!

Thanks so much for starting this thread :) Well, first I prayed to not let my mishap get into my own hands by killing the woman that hacked me. :look:

Then I just co-washed as usual 2-3x a week. Sometimes I rollerset. I usually flat iron my new growth only. No brushing. No wrapping. Really simple! KISS! God bless you all!

Anky,

looks beautiful & such great growth for 2 months! since you don't wrap what do you do to your hair at night? i'd like to try something else, but when my hair is flat ironed, wrapping seems to be the only way to keep it sleek....i did just buy a satin bonnet, though.

Anky,

I'm so happy your hair is back and still so beautiful! You are definitely an inspiration that anyone can recover from scizzor-happy haters!

Anky, congrats! Success is the best form of revenge....isn't it sweet???? Thanks for sharing with us, and proving for the skeptics that 1 inch or more per month really is possible.... :grin:

That is simply amazing! You got like 2 inches in 2 months! :spinning:
I'm glad your hair is recovering so well from that mishap.

Anky, Great recovery and It's awesome that prayer does work or we know that stylist would have been a goner.:lachen::lachen:Only thing I don't like is that if she saw you in the street she will probably think that her hack job is why your hair looks so good.:nono::nono:

YES, it does!!!! :yep:

My sister told me that you believe int he co-wash, I'ma need to jump on that one!

It is looking good girl!!!

Keep it growing!!!!

Back