CONGRATS TO ME...I AM OFFICIALLY 1 YEAR NATURAL!

theAlist

HALLELUJAH! I have made it. Thanks to all of my inspirations (which is pretty much everyone natural on this hair board) for giving me the courage to BC and continue on this natural journey!

Congratulations!
eta: just looked at your fotki, you are so pretty and your hair is too cute!

Last edited:
HALLELUJAH! I have made it. Thanks to all of my inspirations (which is pretty much everyone natural on this hair board) for giving me the courage to BC and continue on this natural journey!

Congratulations!! I'm so jealous. It is my dream to one day go natural. Its a mind thing. I don't know what my hair looks like natural so I'm scared. Everything ain't for everybody.:nono:

You look great though!:grin: Congrats again!

Congratulations!! I'm so jealous. It is my dream to one day go natural. Its a mind thing. I don't know what my hair looks like natural so I'm scared. Everything ain't for everybody.:nono:

You look great though!:grin: Congrats again!

I feel ya. That's what my mother said to me, about 1 year ago when she called me stupid for cutting all my hair off! But I'm hard headed lol :hammer: In the words of Kanye "You can't tell me nothing!" I was so curious one day and so fed up with relaxers, (look in my siggy the first pic, I had NO hair in the back of my head) that I basically felt I had no choice but to go back to napp. And I have loved my decision ever since and never regretted it.

Thank You ladies again!

Back