Congrats to Godsflowerrr January 07 Feature of the Month

Godsflowerr, I'm in your fotki now, and I've gotta say that your hair is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

:Flahsssss :Flahsssss :Flahsssss :Flahsssss

OMG!!! Thank u ladies sooooo much! (Hugs! Hugs! Hugs!!!!!!!):) :) :) You ladies have inspired me so much and i have learned sooo many "hair tricks" from u all. You ladies are so encouraging to me which have been helpful.......i'm still recovering from my hair setback in november......:D
God bess you ladies!!!!!!!!:) :)

Congratulations godsflowerrr!!! :Rose:

This is indeed a well deserved honor! Your hair is just beautiful. Keep up the good work! :grin:

Yay!! :clap: :clap: Congratulations Godsflowerrr! :clap::clap: Your hair is gorgeous (you too!) and you deserve this!
*runs back to her album*

Wow I was just stalking your fotki the other day. I really LOVE your rollersets! So thick and bouncy and shiny looking! Well deserved. :yep: :band2: :bdance:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Im soooo happy for you! You are doing amazing things with your hair. It looks so shiny, healthy and strong. Keep up the good work:) I Love the pin curling tutorial:) Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!

2.gif
Congrats, Godsflowerrr!!!
2.gif

Yaaaayyyy!!!!! :grin: Im so glad you are the feature, Godsflowerr!!! You TOTALLY deserve it! I love your hair sooo much!!! It is the epitome of thick, healthy, shiny, and gorgeous!!! You've done SUCH a great job with your hair, and i come to your album all the time for inspiration and motivation!

Also, you are one of the most sweet, encouragement, and kind people on this board. You are definitely loved!!!! *hugs*

Congrats once again on making Feature of the Month!!!! :D

Back