Confused about MTG

Parvathi

Hey ladies,
When you say you use MTG what are you using exactly? Does the Mane n' Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner, Regular Conditioner, and Detangler aid in hair growth or is it only the original MTG (which can be found below) that does that?

Original_MTG.jpg

The ULTIMATE Mane & Tail Conditioner/Skin Treatment/Hair Growth Producer. A MUST FOR EVERY HORSE OWNER!
Shapley's Original M-T-G has proven results after just one application! Use as a leave-in conditioner/detangler and for promoting mane and tail hair growth. Use on damaged, chewed-off tails to rapidly grow length. Use on long tails to enhance fullness, condition and retain length. Can produce tail growth over two inches in a month! M-T-G will also eliminate grass and urine stains.
Original M-T-G is also a dermatitis treatment recommended by veterinarians for a variety of skin problems including: fungus, rain rot, girth itch, scratches, dandruff and tail rubbing. It offers quick relief and visible hair growth that can be seen in 3-5 days!
Original M-T-G's never-been-duplicated, versatile formula will be the best product you'll ever purchase! Available in 32.oz. and 6 oz. bottles.

hi. it's the one you have a picture of. the initials for mane n' tail is MNT.

as far as i know, the MNT is for strength/protein

The pic is what I use for hair growth. Mane N Tale is a line of hair products that I use for protein treatments.

Back