Conditoner Washes are the Bomb!

Country gal

I did a conditioner wash for the first time a couple of nights ago. I am so amazed at how soft and shiny my hair is. Whoever came up with that recommendation should recieve a ribbon. My hair was so dry before that it hurt my scalp to comb it. It may mean I need to get another touch up. Anyway, I will be adding the conditioner washes to my summer/ color regimen.

Sbaker,
Conditioner washes are also my friend around touch up time!!!! I'm glad you liked it!

Which conditioner did you use for yours!

Jen

I bought Elasta QP Intense for conditoner washes. I didn't want to use up my Elucence conditioner. I also use the Elucence conditioner as a leave in for the first time.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
sbaker said:
I did a conditioner wash for the first time a couple of nights ago. I am so amazed at how soft and shiny my hair is. Whoever came up with that recommendation should recieve a ribbon. My hair was so dry before that it hurt my scalp to comb it. It may mean I need to get another touch up. Anyway, I will be adding the conditioner washes to my summer/ color regimen.

[/ QUOTE ]

YAY!!! Another convert
grin.gif

Seriously though, isnt it the best thing ever?!

conditioner washes saved my hair as far as looking after my hair during workouts is concerned.

Cami, just wet your hair and use your conditioner as if it were a shampoo, washing it in the hair. I usually slather it all over including scalp and leave it on while I do the rest of my body in the shower. After, I then rinse it out and your done!!

Its up to you if you want to air dry your hair after in a bun, braid out or whatever but that's the basics of it in nutshell. Very simple, very effective because it doesn't dry out the hair even with daily washing
smile.gif
(something I used to believe would happen before when I wasn't as 'hair educated')

I was reading the Curly Girl book in Barnes&amp;Noble yesterday--I didn't realize that in CO washes, you are actually using the conditioner as shampoo. I thought that conditioner washes were when you wet your hair, rinse it out, and THEN apply conditioner as you normally would.

At least that's what I used to do in the summer. So rinsing daily and conditioner washes are not really the same. Has anyone done both and have results to compare?

Thanks.

daviine

I have to agree with everyone. Last spring, I did them for the entire month of May and my hair could not have been healthier. Now, I've started back and have been doing them for about a week and my hair and scalp are responding gratefully! Who would have thought that the conditioner washes make such a big difference!!
wink.gif

Back