Conditioners that detangle like no other

Inches411

ive come to the point where i refuse to buy any conditioner unless it detangles.. i know some of you guys think that any conditioner detangles but from experience i know that ist not true...so i want you guys to post the conditioners you think detangles hair the best. im 4a/b by the way. so far i found that the following conditioners detangles my hair pretty well.

silicon mix
aubrey organics honeysuckle and rose
ors nourishing conditioner
pantene pro breakage defense
paul mitchell the detangler( i just brought i will try it out next week and let you guys know)

Aveda DR conditioner (and Intensive Treatment) I don't need a comb the tangles just fall out

Schwarzkopf Gliss- Oil Nutritive (smells like heaven too)

Pantene Relaxed & Natural (can't use it anymore though)

MNT Replenishing Conditioner!!!!!

Kerastase Age Recharge (feels strong as a horse afterwards, and seems to detangle relaxed hair very well ... I should start relaxing(texturizing) again :look: )

Last edited:
Keracare Humecto
Keracare conditioner for color treated hair
Nadia Fortifying Mask
Sensitive by Nature Extreme Moisture
Miss Key 10 en 1 Plus

ive come to the point where i refuse to buy any conditioner unless it detangles.. i know some of you guys think that any conditioner detangles but from experience i know that ist not true...so i want you guys to post the conditioners you think detangles hair the best. im 4a/b by the way. so far i found that the following conditioners detangles my hair pretty well.

silicon mix
aubrey organics honeysuckle and rose
ors nourishing conditioner
pantene pro breakage defense
paul mitchell the detangler( i just brought i will try it out next week and let you guys know)

I've found that an oil rinse in conjunction with a conditioner or a deep condition done with an oil works wonders for detangling hair.

Giovanni tea tree conditioner... that stuff just melts the tangles out my hair. I just ordered a liter size of it. Can't wait for it to come :woot:

Nature's Gate jojoba revitalizing; aloe moisturizing and chamomile replenishing conditioners.

LaBella rainforest water mango moisturizing conditioner.

VO5 honeydew smoothie (this melts tangles right away believe it or not)

Definitely my favorite detangling conditioners are:

Mizani Moisturefuse
Pantene Relaxed & Natural Breakage Defense Hair Conditioning Mask
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
Alter Ego Garlic Conditioning Treatment
Salerm 21 Wheat Germ Mask

Later I definitely will be trying Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner just because it's natural and because of the wonderful reviews on it. Hmmm, I think I'll be getting the accompanying poo and leave-in as well:yep:.

Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight has saved me twice in the past 2 weeks after I got lazy with braid outs.

Pantene Relaxed & Natural Mask
Silicon Mix

Garnier Fructis Strength & Repair (I don't even use a comb while I have the stuff in, I just slather it on, let it sit 30 minutes then rinse before I even detangle and it does the trick :grin::grin:

Organix- Vanilla Silk or the Grapeseed White tea. The Coconut one works fine too. I usually don't use these to detangle though, they are moreso for conditiong and DCing, then I use the GF Strength & repair masque

Suave Coconut Works wonder on the worst head. It detangles my baby's natural hair with ease. It was worth a try because it's cheap!

Definitely my favorite detangling conditioners are:

Mizani Moisturefuse
Pantene Relaxed & Natural Breakage Defense Hair Conditioning Mask
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
Alter Ego Garlic Conditioning Treatment
Salerm 21 Wheat Germ Mask

Later I definitely will be trying Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner just because it's natural and because of the wonderful reviews on it. Hmmm, I think I'll be getting the accompanying poo and leave-in as well:yep:.

i need to break down and try that cause it keeps randomly poppin up in my head! that aubry hsr too, i never heard a bad word about it

Back