conditioner on the ends?

gvsugirl

I was thinking about how silky my hair was when I left conditioner in after washing and I was wondering does anyone just apply conditioner to the ends of the hair while theyre braided (for braid outs)? Could it curb breakage?
scratchchin.gif

Yes, when doing braid outs I always use conditioner to keep my hair from drying out during the day.

Also, I always add a little conditioner (Humectress) to my hair after my shampoo and condition. Helps to detangle my hair.

I also add a little conditioner & oil to my hair daily to maintain my ends.

I don't do braidouts, but I do add extra conditioner (Sebastian Moisture Base) to my ends when I wear it curly. When it's straight I use a combo of St. Ives Vanilla and Edelwiess and Kemi Oyl on my ends only.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I was thinking about how silky my hair was when I left conditioner in after washing and I was wondering does anyone just apply conditioner to the ends of the hair while theyre braided (for braid outs)? Could it curb breakage?
scratchchin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it helps curb dryness which leads to breakages/splitting. I've been really enjoying Suave Coconut conditioner for conditioner washes and then leaving it in after. After the hair is dried with a braid out, it looks and feels alot softer and shiny. I just got Suave Hummectress (used tonight) which feels the same. I always put some Hot Six oil last of all; it seems to seal in the conditioner
smile.gif

scratchchin.gif
Hmmm, maybe I'll try this with some V05 Strawberries and Cream mixed with Vanilla Monoi Oil. I'd really smell dessert-y then!
laugh.gif
lick.gif

Back