conditioner on dry hair

modestyfirst

The other day I decided to try something different with my co-wash. Instead of wetting my hair in the shower and then applying the conditioner, rinsing and styling. I applied the conditioner to dry hair as I would during pre-pooing, rinsed it out and proceeded with my usual styling. My hair was significantly different. It was softer, curlier and styled alot easier. I USED NO SHAMPOO DOING THIS!! I just wanted to share some hair success!

Kamillya

The other day I decided to try something different with my co-wash. Instead of wetting my hair in the shower and then applying the conditioner, rinsing and styling. I applied the conditioner to dry hair as I would during pre-pooing, rinsed it out and proceeded with my usual styling. My hair was significantly different. It was softer, curlier and styled alot easier. I USED NO SHAMPOO DOING THIS!! I just wanted to share some hair success!

Kamillya
I tried this once and my hair felt really good, but I never did it again for fear that my hair wouldn't be "clean". Since you've successfully experimented with this too I know it wasn't a fluke. :)

I do this with a moisturizing cond(ie nexxus humectress) and sometimes after I rinse it out I apply a smoothing conditioner(Redken smooth down) then rinse again. It helps to keep my hair soft and moisturized and cuts down on the frizzies from the humid summer heat

Back