Conditioner on dry hair/ style-n-go/no rinsing

AmyInAtl

Last night I wanted to Co wash, but was too tired, so I just put the cheapy conditioner on my dry hair, smoothed with my hands, and tied my scarf on. Today my hair has dried, it feels soft and supple, looks health, and the ends have a pretty curl. I am going to try this for a minute, even if I cowash/airdry, I am going to put on more cheapy Con, plus oil and see what happens for a month. I know they say, dont let conditioner stay in your hair, because it loosens the coil, and makes the hair snap off, but i figure if i dont comb, the CON drys, and apply some oil, i may be on to something, anyone else tried this?

Mmmm, sounds interesting :) I would be afraid of breakage if I put too much of it though.
But I know a lot of girls who use conditionner as a leave-in with no problem.

I tried the Suave milk n honey as a leave and actually got the idea from a reccomendation on this board. i actually like it. It didnt weigh my hair down yet it was left soft. I won't use it too often though without washing my hair. Best of all its around 1 or 2 dollars for a big bottle which is far cheaper than any other products I own.

I do this every night but I co-wash every morning but I use AO - Honeysuckle Condish!

My hair is very moist after the wash and especially at the end of the day. I started this week and will continue to do so for the next 3 months. Winter is really hard on my hair.

MonaRae

Back