Conditioner + Leave-In .. ?

Simply_Kelz

My leave is has cones, and I think they build up after a day or two. However, since I co-wash daily, it wasn't a huge problem.

Now I've been trying to use my conditioner as a leave-in after rinsing. But my leave-in has UV protection and some other good stuff.

So would it be okay to put on the conditioner, then the leave-in ?

Or would the leave-in be pointless after that?

My leave is has cones, and I think they build up after a day or two. However, since I co-wash daily, it wasn't a huge problem.

Now I've been trying to use my conditioner as a leave-in after rinsing. But my leave-in has UV protection and some other good stuff.

So would it be okay to put on the conditioner, then the leave-in ?

Or would the leave-in be pointless after that?

You are kinda confusing me....you put on additional conditioner after co washing and then leave in?

it seems the leave in would be pointless but idk. maybe you should try it out. it may work for you and be just what you need

i co wash wit vo5 and sauve too

after i get done with one of those conditioners either vo5 or sauve i put a little more conditioner in my hair not as much as i co-washed with

this leaves my hair all silky and ends conditioned all day:yep:

i co wash wit vo5 and sauve too

after i get done with one of those conditioners either vo5 or sauve i put a little more conditioner in my hair not as much as i co-washed with

this leaves my hair all silky and ends conditioned all day:yep:

this is my transitioned hair wash and go
NO HEAT ADDED:yep:

Back