ConairPro soft bonnet attatchment.....

IMFOCSD

Does anyone own and use this on the regular? If so do you like it? How does it compare to a regular bonnet dryer? I am buying myself a bonnet dryer and I came across this: www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1630/345929
It is around $7.

I really want to try this because i recently bought a hand held dryer but I will no longer be blowdrying my hair and I do not want to waste my money (the hand held dryer was $40). What do you ladies think?

Looks like a good idea. I'm in the market for a conditioning cap/bonnet. Mine broke last week and I don't want to replace it with the same brand.
I also want an Ion hand-held dryer & this would give me ample use out of it. I wouldn't need to purchase 2 dryers.

Hopefully someone who's used this will chime in b/c it's a great idea.

ETA: Your hair looks great & the baby's adorable!;)

msshic said:
Looks like a good idea. I'm in the market for a conditioning cap/bonnet. Mine broke last week and I don't want to replace it with the same brand.
I also want an Ion hand-held dryer & this would give me ample use out of it. I wouldn't need to purchase 2 dryers.

Hopefully someone who's used this will chime in b/c it's a great idea.

ETA: Your hair looks great & the baby's adorable!;)

Thank you msshic:)

I've been missing you girly...lol
I really hope someone can give me some advice but if not I might buy it anyway just to try it out. It looks like it is just as good as a regular bonnet dryer.

Hi

Okay, I went ahead and bought the dryer attachment but it was the gold n hot brand instead of conairpro. I have not use it yet but I did attach it to my dryer, turned it on and put it on my head. It shoots out a nice amount of heat just like a regular bonnet dryer. I will use it tonight to wrap my hair and I will let you all know how it turned out.

The link is: http://www.belsonproducts.com/products/product_display.asp?id=78

Last edited:
I have this one and I love it. It's super comfortable. You have to have a dryer w/ multiple heat settings because it can get really hot if you don't.

sareca said:
I have this one and I love it. It's super comfortable. You have to have a dryer w/ multiple heat settings because it can get really hot if you don't.

ok i just bought this one i am looking to step up my deep conditioning game and rollersets

Help ladies i ordered this thing but it keeps coming off what i mean is it keeps making my dryer shut off and i have it on the lowest setting

Back