Conair Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron

jamiette

Has anyone ever tried this??? Or maybe they know someone who has tried this? Here is the link for it:

http://www.conair.com/product_info.php?products_id=346

My first choice is the Sedu. But at this point in time I cannot see myself spending 130.00 on a flat iron, so I am trying to be a little frugal (or cheap whatever you want to call it :lol:). 35.00 I can handle right now which is what I paid for the Conair on Ebay. Just curious though...

Hey! I saw the infomercial this morning about the blowdryer as well, I'm VERY interested www.conairtv.com has the info on this dryer. I'm happy with my current blowdryer but hey...'the grass is always greener'. I also want to get this tourmaline flat iron, looks good and the price is good compared to the $$$ I would pay for the one they sell at Sephora's.

Alli77 said:
Hey! I saw the infomercial this morning about the blowdryer as well, I'm VERY interested www.conairtv.com has the info on this dryer. I'm happy with my current blowdryer but hey...'the grass is always greener'. I also want to get this tourmaline flat iron, looks good and the price is good compared to the $$$ I would pay for the one they sell at Sephora's.

You're right! The price is pretty reasonable, and looks fancy... but the "Ultra-high heat levels" is what concerns me.

Kristenxdollface said:
You're right! The price is pretty reasonable, and looks fancy... but the "Ultra-high heat levels" is what concerns me.

Me too, but I think I will go ahead and order it anyways, I'm sick of my comb attachment of my dryer always flying off.

I wound up purchasing a Sedu then I turned around and sold it mainly because I didn't like the idea of the handles getting hot during use or the flimsy design of the iron. I got a Conair Infiniti ceramic flat iron to tide me over until I decide what flat iron I really want to get (it's between the Solia, GHD, and an FHI), I got it of Ebay for $11.00, 1".
Because I am still in braids I tested it out on my mothers 4a hair and it turned out really beautiful. The iron that I have does not have the tourmaline in it , but it does have 100% solid ceramic plates and the temp goes up to 392 degrees. It smoothed her hair out in one pass, no snagging, and left a really nice sheen. The only problem I found with this is that you have to be careful that you don't accidentally hit the temperature buttons while you are using it. If you look at the pic you see that they are located on the side of the irons handles.
If I had bought the iron at the full price (I think its about 55 or 56.00) I would probably not even think about getting another flat iron but because I am such an uncurable PJ I have to get a flat iron with ceramic and tourmaline plates.
Here is a pic of the Conair. I LOVE the design of it!

Back