Conair Infiniti Hair Designer...

MsButterfli

Conair Infiniti Hair Designer...**Edited** My Review

has anyone ever tried this?
utf-8BSU1HMDAxODUtMjAwOTEyMTktMTkwM.jpg

I picked this up at TJ Maxx yesterday for 24.99 and figured I'd check it out and see how it works, anyone else have any input on this? i'll report back with my results after using it later this evening..

Last edited:
Ok, I can finally update (lil one is asleep lol) anyway, i found it relatively easy to use. Theres 4 settings on the comb attachment 1, 2, 3, n 4 and u adjust it according to the thickness of your hair, theres an actual comb on one side, and a velvety side on the other which i THINK is to help smooth the hair down as u glide thru it. I washed n condition my hair with Chi products and used some Keratin spray as well as Silk Infusion prior to blow drying. i had no problems gettin thru my hair, i used small section tho. I also pulled my hair a little taught to help smooth things out. I was really surprised on how this item worked, it made my hair straighter than when i use my pick attachment on my andis hand dryer. And possibly the results could have been due to me using all CHI products as well.

Overall I give this product 2 thumbs up :) it also comes with a concentrator attachment in case u didnt want to use the comb. Once again it was $24.99 @ TJ Maxx, I was tryin to find the smaller handheld version of this i saw in a few youtube vids, but hey @ the price I paid im not complaining

heres some before n afters
DSC00788.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

DSC00793.jpg

thanks and hope you all enjoyed my mini "review" :)

Back