Conair Infiniti Flat Iron with Steam - Any Naturals try this?

yodie

I thought this flat iron looked good, but I could be wrong. Not sure that my natural hair would do well with steam. Have any naturals tried this? If so, how has it worked for your hair?

Thanks for the feedback. :yawn:

I used to use a steam flat iron and it worked very well, similar to how well Wet-to-Dry works for me. This was many years ago so I couldn't tell you what brand I had. I would have my hair airdry in big plaits and then I would part small sections and use the steam flat iron over them with good results.

I have that flat iron, and it straightens like a charm. My hair is smooth and full of body. I use distilled water for the steam effect. HTH

Back in the day (we're talking early 2000s), I used to use another steam flat iron made by Conair. That one was white and had black teeth that I think were removable. It released a lot of steam.

I thought that it was a good iron. The only problem was that I had to press hard in order to clamp it down. That wasn't so much an issue for me, but I imagine that it could be a problem for someone with manual dexterity issues--like arthritics.

Alas, the iron broke after roughly 1.5 years and I could no longer find it in the stores, so I replaced it with a different brand.

Back