Conair Hotair Brush

Nola Darling

So I'm thinking about getting a Conair Hotair brush that I saw at Walmart. Do you guys think this thing is a good idea before flat ironing hair? Will I be bald using this thing? Let me know your input! TIA!

BC165XCS.jpg

I saw this prod in Pokahontas' fotki. She uses it to straighten her roots after a rollerset. I bought it recently to do the same. And mine was defective, plugged it into almost every outlet and refused to work. I figured it was a sign from the Hair angels. :lachen::lachen: So I printed out an Amazon return ticket and am getting ready to ship it back.

I saw this prod in Pokahontas' fotki. She uses it to straighten her roots after a rollerset. I bought it recently to do the same. And mine was defective, plugged it into almost every outlet and refused to work. I figured it was a sign from the Hair angels. :lachen::lachen: So I printed out an Amazon return ticket and am getting ready to ship it back.

Oh, thanks for the response. I wanted to blowout the whole length of my hair. Maybe that would be too much?

Haha! Maybe you should listen to the angles:grin:

Oh, thanks for the response. I wanted to blowout the whole length of my hair. Maybe that would be too much?

Haha! Maybe you should listen to the angles:grin:
Yeah, I wouldn't blow out the whole length with it because it seems like it would pull out too much hair and get tangled. It works good for smoothing the roots though.

I have one. The bristles are soft...kind of like a boar bristle brush, but more spread out. It does work to straight the hair, but you have to be careful of it tugging on the hair. I've used mine 2 or 3 times, to straighten the length of my hair after airdrying and just the roots after a rollerset, and hair loss was very minimal.

I just bought something similar today. I'll let you ladies know how it works out. I'm gonna attempt to straighten this weave for easter.

Back