Conair Ceramic Hair Dryer - Infomercial

Twisties

ok, Hi All. I was up early today and I saw one of those infomericals ...this was for the Conair T1 Ceramic Blowdryer. The creator claims that it straightens all hair and you won't need to flat iron after using it.

Has anyone ordered it or seen the commercial for it. The website is www.conairtv.com.

Right it looks very interesting. Even though they didn't have a 4a/b Natural haired model demonstrated, they did have a black woman on where curly thick hair. She said it took her 20 minutes --(I think) to complete her hair. I will watch it for awhile and see what other sites are saying about it.

DDtexlaxd said:
This makes me think of the revostyler, but my interest in piqued....:scratchch

Everytime I think of the revostyler I have to laugh. I knew that product was junk the first time I saw it.

Yeah I would like to try out this blowdryer too. I got a connair comb attachment for my regular blowdryer. I liked the teeth, they were not too long and detangled my hair well without ripping it out like other comb attachments. I'm attracted to this dryer because of the comb attachment, I'll just put this on my wish list.

I wouldn't recommend this dryer to anyone especially if you have relaxed hair. It ripped out some of my strands from the root.

I saw this in Marshall's for way less. I believe it was like $29.99, and I was not interested because it looked like it would rip your hair out...

Back