Completely self-serving post

Glib Gurl

I know there's not much to say, but does anyone have any thoughts about my new siggy pic? I guess I can claim shoulder length . . . .

:dance7: congrats! It's ok to start a thread to get a little support or to have somebody celebrate with you. I've done it often enough! :)

GG your hair is beautiful, looks very healthy. You are not self serving...I think you are one of the sweetest ladies on the board :rosebud:

umm....yeah! girl u BEEN shoulder length like 2 inches ago! :yep: i think this is the first pic i'm seeing of your hair, looking good!

I agree with the previous posters...you've been shoulder length for a minute now! Your hair looks really pretty.

Now, just sprinkle some of that SL pixie dust my way so I can join the club, too! :grin:

Def SL. It's cool how it curls at the ends like that, mine just hangs....:ohwell:

I know - it just started doing that once I began dc'ing . . . now when I airdry, I can just pull it back into a ponytail and it dries into little ringlets - I love it! Ooh, how pretty will that be once it grows longer!
hyper.gif

I still have yet to dry scrunching it up and seeing how it looks airdried curly . . . I may try that this weekend . . ..

Thanks guys! *gushing* I wasn't sure if it counted because when it's dry it's not quite as long . . . but that's probably because I tend to wear my hair curled . . . .

I :heart2:this thread!! I'm glad you showed your pic because I think I am where you are so it makes me feel good too...

:congrats:

Okay, now . . . I had five stars and now I only have three . . . who is hatin' on me?

*hummin' Jill Scott*

your hair looks great gg. it looks healthy and i think you can def. claim shoulder length!!!! I aint mad at you for starting this thread either!!!

Back