Comparison Pics May 08- May 09

jreagins

just a reminder, this is what I started with in Sept 07
length9_25-vi.jpg

May 08 - 09

1YEAROFPROGRESSMAY09-vi.jpg

Ok ladies what length am I? I think I'm almost BSB.... You can see where the shoulder blade is...

ETA: Im 20 months post relaxer this month too YAY me!

Last edited:
congrats on your growth!! your hair looks great!... you did great in a years time...and you are a hair away from below/sb...next month you should be there.

Congrats on your wonderful progress!:yep: I would say your are BSB, which is below shoulder blade. Your hair looks so healthy! :gorgeous: Great job! :)

congrats on your growth!! your hair looks great!... you did great in a years time...and you are a hair away from below/sb...next month you should be there.

Thanks! Ive finally put the scissors down too! I think I'll cut the rest of the relaxer in August (its barely an inch).

Congrats on your amazing progress! Your hair looks great! 20 months posts...wow...that's awesome! Keep up the great job your doing! :)

If you know how redonkulously jealous I am you have no idea!!! So many darn interuptions, stress, and set backs. It looks like I've done near nothing for 2 years! :wallbash:

You progress is very admirable! Great job!!!

Thank you ladies! I wish it felt as long as it looks... well it kinda does... either way I think Ive made great progress in comparison to that 1st pic!

If you know how redonkulously jealous I am you have no idea!!! So many darn interuptions, stress, and set backs. It looks like I've done near nothing for 2 years! :wallbash:

You progress is very admirable! Great job!!!

:lachen: is that really a word?!? But seriously thank you for the kind words! Im sure youve figured out how to avoid all the hair drama by now right?... KISS is all it takes IMO...

your hair looks great! lengthwise- you should claim BSB- plus you seem to have a long torso.

Thanks! Yeah, im 5'3".. but I have long legs and a long torso... wow:lachen:

I looked it up in the urban dictionay and it is a word!
adj. Ridiculous to a ridiculous degree, superlative form of ridiculous. adv.-redonkulously
That was so incredibly stupid that it can only be described as redonkulous.

Last edited:
Your hair looks amaizing! I am so thankful for this board. Everytime I get bored with my hair and ready to just stop, I see a posting like this. I have only been doing this since March and these are so inspirational.

Your hair looks great!!! congrats on the wonderful progress. And are you transitioning or are you doing some type of ridiculously long stretch?

Your hair looks amaizing! I am so thankful for this board. Everytime I get bored with my hair and ready to just stop, I see a posting like this. I have only been doing this since March and these are so inspirational.

awwww thanks lady! Im glad I can finally be an inspiration, as so many others have been and still are to me! You'll get there in no time, once you find your mainstays try and stay focused, and keep it simple

You are doing it right-staying with what works for you; keep it up. Your hair has thickened and just look at the improvement of your ends.

Your hair looks lovely! You should be very proud of the progress you've made. I can't get enough of these threads!

Back