Come Inside To See Pics Of My BIG CHOP

Wow, that's alot of hair! How long did you transition, 3 months? That's a high growth rate!

Looks great!
up.gif

Your hair looks wonderful! Your color looks very good too - looks like you have some natural auburns in there! If you choose to add color, maybe bringing out the auburn more? It depends on your skin tone though.

your hair looks great
smile.gif
i can't believe you were hiding all that gorgeous hair
bouncy.gif
i remember you posting about your boyfriend and short hair before. i bet he is loving this look on you
wink.gif
congrats--jainygirl

Your hair looks great...I think this is how my natural hair will look as well so maybe I'm a lil biased
wink.gif
WOW you only transitioned for 3mths and you have a lot of hair! I might chop in the next two-three mths.
smile.gif
WTG!
clap.gif

Boooo to your bf! Did he tell you why he hates it?

HotCoCo, did you do the chop yourself or did you go to a shop to get it done?

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
Boooo to your bf! Did he tell you why he hates it?

HotCoCo, did you do the chop yourself or did you go to a shop to get it done?

[/ QUOTE ]

He hates it bc its short and yes I did it myself.

Oh, I just wanted to get a rince b/c my hair gets really dull toward the end of the day. I thought something like colorshines would give it some umph.
grin.gif

How did I miss this!!??

Congratulations girl!!!! Looking good!!!

Ok...your growth rate is scary! You're not spiking your Surge with anything are you?! You are probably not even using Surge...you're just one of those fortunate people who walks by a salon and grows 2 inches!

Lovely, Hot CoCo. I was too chicken to chop but I wish I would have. I would have less breakage. Sorry I can't suggest a color.

Your hair looks wonderful and healthy! Keep up the good work
up.gif
. Btw, the TWA doesn't look that teeny to me.

Chichi
bdance.gif

Honestly, I would suggest only a "clear" rinse by Clairol Radiance Colorgloss. That ought to give you a nice, natural shine to take away any dullness.

[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:
Honestly, I would suggest only a "clear" rinse by Clairol Radiance Colorgloss. That ought to give you a nice, natural shine to take away any dullness.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah me too, it seems like a lot of the natural s that did color ended up cutting the color out because it made their hair dry . I think Destinee was one of them. But anywho dont let us stop you your hair looks great!!!!

Your hair looks awesome! Give your b/f another 6 months, he aint gonna be able to keep his hands outta those soft, smooth waves!
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
How did I miss this!!??

Congratulations girl!!!! Looking good!!!

Ok...your growth rate is scary! You're not spiking your Surge with anything are you?! You are probably not even using Surge...you're just one of those fortunate people who walks by a salon and grows 2 inches!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, Pookie your are soooo funny. Come to think about it I was slacking on my surge bc of my finals last semester.

Thanx everyone for the support. Its funny to me this growth is just normal and everyone else on the board has a better growth rate than me. Goes to show that other ppl can see you better then yourself.

As for color I was just going to do a rinse. I went to the store and got gleaming copper from colorshines. They did not have clear. I will see how that goes.

Back